Netflix is probably my favorite on-demand streaming service out there. It has provided me hours of entertainment and laughs. With that said, there have been some TV shows and movies that I would love to see be brought to the service or brought back to it.
- Last Man Standing (Revival): Obviously, the first thing on my list is to get Last Man Standing back on the air. Yes, Netflix has seasons 1-5 and will likely get season six sometime this fall, but I would love to see new episodes of the series. And there are hundreds, upon thousands who would agree with me on that.
- Stuck In Love (Movie): I was really disappointed when Netflix removed this movie last year. It’s a great movie about a family of writers and first love. I know that that is really weird coming from a straight guy, but it was very well-written and the cast was amazing. Plus, since it is an indie film, it probably would not cost much for Netflix to obtain. Lastly, for some reason, you cannot buy or rent it on iTunes!
- Sports Night (TV series): This was a great short-lived Aaron Sorkin TV series. If you’re a sports fan, ESPN fan, or just want to watch an old TV show, this would be a great place to do that. The series was on Netflix but was taken off the service a few years ago. The only places to currently watch it are from the ABC app (for free I might add), Hulu, or can be purchased through iTunes.
- Jobs (Movie): Although I prefer the 2015 Steve Jobs film, the Ashton Kutcher one is pretty decent. It’s definitely something worth checking out if you have the chance. The movie is not as realistic as the 2015 film but is pretty entertaining. This movie can be purchased on DVD and Blu-ray, or through iTunes.
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower (Movie): This is my favorite movie of all time and I would love to see it come to Netflix. The film that is based on the book is really good and almost just like the book. It can be streamed from the Freeform app (with commercials) or purchased for super cheap a retail store like Target or Walmart. It can also be found on iTunes.